If you actually paid attention during the Obama years, you know that Obama’s legacy is nothing to be proud of, but that hasn’t stopped Joe Biden from trying to ride Obama’s coattails.
Biden claims he asked Obama not to endorse him, which I don’t think anyone really believes, but even so, Creep Uncle Joe has spent most of his campaign reminding primary voters that he was Barack Obama’s president, even though Obama reported tried to talk him out of running, and has hasn’t come out to defend his former running mate from accusations of racism.
- Joe Biden touts Barack Obama’s achievements in pre-debate video
- Joe Biden’s Pre-Debate Obama Tribute Video Is Just too Funny
- Report: Obama Tried to Talk Biden out of Running for President
- Obama Silent As Biden Forced to Apologize for Comments on Segregationists
- Biden Claims There Wasn’t A ‘Hint of a Scandal’ During the Obama-Biden Administration, Here are Ten
- Biden Risks His and Obama’s Legacy with Third Presidential Run