The impeachment process, as led by Adam Schiff, has been undeniably unprecedented. Impeachment requires a vote, but it appears Democrats don’t actually want to have one. President Trump himself has called their bluff, telling them to vote and move on with it.
The process has been further sullied by Schiff’s handling of the situation—particularly for being caught in the law about having prior contact with the so-called whistleblower, and for his fabricating Trump quotes from his calli with Ukrainian president Zelensky to Congress.
In the end, the biggest problem with this whole situation is that Democrats are using impeachment as a tool to undo an election. The precedent this sets is one that could severely damage our republic.
- Adam Schiff’s unforced errors on the impeachment inquiry
- Schiff Got Early Account of Accusations as Whistle-Blower’s Concerns Grew
- Tea Party group wants Schiff investigated for ethics violations in impeachment inquiry
- Schiff’s credibility crumbling amid impeachment push
- If the House Won’t Vote, Impeachment Inquiry Is Just a Democratic Stunt
- Schiff’s Own Ties to Ukraine Raise Questions
- Trump Says He Will Demand Full Vote on Impeachment Inquiry
- Adam Schiff: ‘We’re Not Fooling Around’ with Impeachment
- GOP Congressman Wants Adam Schiff Censured for Fabricating Trump Quotes